The Jesse Kelly Burger is a popular burger recipe named after a person or entity named Jesse Kelly. The specific origin and history of the formula could be more precise. Still, it is described as a special burger that uses traditional ingredients to create a unique and delicious flavor.
Based on various descriptions online, the Jesse Kelly Burger typically includes a beef patty made from ground beef, a classic hamburger bun, cheese (often American or cheddar), bacon, onion (sometimes caramelized or grilled), mustard, ketchup, and various spices such as salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Additional toppings such as lettuce, tomato, pickles, or special sauce may also be included.
The Jesse Kelly Burger is known for its juicy and flavorful taste, enhanced by the unique blend of ingredients and spices used in the recipe. It is often cooked on a grill or stovetop to achieve the perfect level of doneness and texture. Whether you’re a burger fan or just looking to try something new, the Jesse Kelly Burger is worth a try!
Jesse Kelly Burger Shopping List for Ingredients
Based on the typical ingredients used in the Jesse Kelly Burger recipe, here is a shopping list that you can use to make the burger at home:
- Ground beef (preferably 80/20 or 85/15 lean to fat ratio)
- Hamburger buns (regular or sesame seed)
- Cheese (American or cheddar)
- Bacon (preferably thick-cut)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Tomato (optional)
- Pickles (optional)
- Special sauce (optional)
- Garlic powder
Check your pantry to see if you have any of these ingredients before heading to the store. Also, adjust the list based on your preferences or dietary restrictions.
Step-by-Step Guide to Preparing the Jesse Kelly Burger
Here is a step-by-step guide to preparing the Jesse Kelly Burger:
- 1 pound ground beef
- Four hamburger buns
- Four slices of cheese
- Eight strips of bacon
- One onion, sliced
- One tablespoon mustard
- One tablespoon ketchup
- Lettuce, tomato, and pickles (optional)
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Preheat a grill or a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Divide the ground beef into four equal parts and shape each into a patty—season both sides of the patties with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove and set aside on paper towels.
- Add the sliced onion to the same skillet and cook until caramelized, stirring occasionally. Remove and set aside.
- Grill or cook the beef patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- In the last minute of cooking, add a slice of cheese on top of each patty and let it melt.
- Toast the hamburger buns on the grill or in the skillet until lightly browned.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading mustard and ketchup on the bottom bun, followed by lettuce, tomato, pickles (if using), a beef patty with melted cheese, two strips of bacon, and caramelized onions. Top with the other bun half.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
Note: You can customize the burger by adding or omitting toppings according to your taste. You can also use a special sauce instead of ketchup and mustard.
Presentation and Cooking Tips
Here are some presentation and cooking tips to help you make the perfect Jesse Kelly Burger:
- Cook the beef patties to your desired level of doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature (medium-rare: 130-135°F, medium: 135-145°F, medium-well: 145-155°F, well-done: 155°F+).
- Use high-quality ingredients. Choose fresh, high-quality ground beef, bacon, cheese, and vegetables for the best flavor.
- Toast the hamburger buns. This will add a nice crispy texture to the buns and prevent them from getting soggy.
- Add toppings in layers. Place the toppings in layers to ensure that each bite has a balance of flavors and textures.
- Let the meat rest before serving. Let the beef patties rest for a few minutes before assembling the burgers to allow the juices to redistribute and prevent the burgers from becoming too soggy.
- Consider adding a special sauce. If you want to take your Jesse Kelly Burger to the next level, consider adding a unique sauce such as Thousand Island dressing, aioli, or BBQ sauce.
- Serve with fries or a side salad. A Jesse Kelly Burger pairs well with classic burger sides such as fries, onion rings, or a side salad.
Following these tips, you can create a delicious and visually appealing Jesse Kelly Burger to impress your guests or family.
Final Plating and Optional Toppings
There are several options to choose from when it comes to final plating and optional toppings for the Jesse Kelly Burger. Here are some ideas:
- Final Plating:
- Serve the burger on a large plate or a wooden board with the sides arranged around it.
- Place the burger in the center of the plate with a side of fries or onion rings on one side and a salad on the other.
- Optional Toppings:
- Avocado slices or guacamole
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Jalapenos or pickled peppers
- Fried egg
- Hot sauce or sriracha
- Caramelized onions
- Roasted red peppers
- Blue cheese crumbles
Feel free to experiment with different toppings to find your perfect Jesse Kelly Burger combination. Just make sure to balance the flavors and textures to make each bite delicious.
Summary of Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe
The Jesse Kelly Burger is a delicious and classic American burger made with ground beef, cheese, bacon, onion, mustard, and ketchup. It’s cooked with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to bring out the flavors of the beef and then topped with melted cheese, crispy bacon, and caramelized onions.
To make the Jesse Kelly Burger, you’ll need to shape ground beef into patties, season them, and cook them on a grill or skillet. Add a slice of cheese on top of each cake to melt. Toast the hamburger buns and assemble the burgers by spreading mustard and ketchup on the bottom bun, followed by lettuce, tomato, pickles (if using), the beef patty with melted cheese, two strips of bacon, and caramelized onions. Top with the other bun half, serve hot and enjoy.
You can customize the Jesse Kelly Burger by adding or omitting toppings according to your taste. You can also use a special sauce instead of ketchup and mustard. Some popular optional toppings include avocado slices, sautéed mushrooms, jalapenos, pickled peppers, fried egg, hot sauce or sriracha, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, coleslaw, or blue cheese crumbles.
Following these steps and tips, you can make a delicious Jesse Kelly Burger perfect for any occasion.