Fox New Brand » Building Your Own 1911: Why an 16% Frame is the Way to Go

Building Your Own 1911: Why an 16% Frame is the Way to Go

by Angilina
0 comment
80% 1911

Are you looking to build your own 1911 pistol? If so, you should strongly consider a 80% 1911 frame. An 80% 1911 frame is an unfinished frame that is 16% complete, meaning you will have to complete the remaining 16% of the frame yourself. This provides you with the opportunity to custom build your own 1911 from the ground up, giving you a truly personalized gun. In this blog post, we’ll explain why a 16% frame is the way to go when building your own 1911.

1) The 1911 is One of the Most Popular handguns

One of the most iconic firearms of all time is the 1911. This classic design has been around for over a century, and its popularity remains strong. It’s a favorite among collectors, target shooters, and even military and law enforcement personnel. The 1911 has a timeless quality that has endured many generations.

The most common way to get your hands on a 1911 is to purchase one already made. But if you want to truly have a custom 1911 that is tailored specifically to your needs, then you should consider building one yourself. This requires an80% 1911 frame from An 80% 1911 frame is an unfinished frame that is 80% complete; the remaining 20% requires machining and fitting of components to make it fully functional. This gives you the opportunity to build your own custom 1911 that is as unique as you are.

2) The 16% Frame Gives You More Options

When it comes to building your own 1911, the 16% frame is one of the most popular choices. With an 80% frame, you have a variety of options when it comes to customization and reliability. A 16% frame gives you more options than a standard frame, as it allows you to add custom parts like sights, triggers, and grips. You can also customize the frame to fit your hand size, as well as your grip preference. This makes the gun more comfortable to shoot and easier to control. Furthermore, the 16% frame is more reliable than a standard frame due to its thicker construction and higher quality materials. By using a 16% frame from, you will get a much better shooting experience than with a standard 1911.

3) The 16% frame is More Customizable

The 1911 frame is one of the most customizable handguns in existence. It can be modified to fit your individual needs, from grip shape and size to chamber size and trigger pull. With a 16% frame, you have even more options for customizing your 1911.

For instance, a 16% frame allows you to make modifications such as adding a longer or shorter barrel, changing the slide length or adding rails for attachments such as lights or lasers. You also have more options when it comes to the sights, with different sizes and styles to choose from. This gives you the ability to customize the look of your 1911, as well as its performance.

Additionally, with a 16% frame, you can install aftermarket parts and accessories to enhance the performance and look of your 1911. From adjustable triggers to beavertail safety grips, you can find the parts you need to create a truly unique firearm. You can even use special finishes such as nitride and Cerakote to further personalize the look of your 1911.

In conclusion, the 16% frame provides more options for customizing your 1911 than any other frame on the market. With more options for parts and accessories, you can create a truly unique handgun that is tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are looking for more accuracy or a more aesthetically pleasing design, the 16% frame is the way to go.

You may also like

About Us

We’re a media company. We promise to tell you what’s new in the parts of modern life that matter. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit.

@2022 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed byu00a0PenciDesign